Madonna made history once again when she topped the Dance Club chart for the 50th time, making her the first and only recording artist to have 50 #1 hits on any single Billboard chart.
To celebrate this historic milestone, Madonna curated two new collections: FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES, a new 50-track collection that includes her favourite remixes of those chart-topping dance hits that have filled clubs worldwide for four decades, and an abridged 16-track version, simply titled FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE.
These new collections will mark the first album releases to be part of the newly announced partnership between Madonna and Warner Music Group, which will feature an extensive series of catalogue releases across her ground-breaking career.
- “Everybody” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
- “Into The Groove” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
- “Like A Prayer” (Remix/Edit)
- “Express Yourself” (Remix/Edit)
- “Vogue” (Single Version) +
- “Deeper And Deeper” (David’s Radio Edit) +#
- “Secret” (Junior’s Luscious Single Mix)
- “Frozen” (Extended Club Mix Edit)
- “Music” (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit)
- “Hollywood” (Calderone & Quayle Edit) +#
- “Hung Up” (SDP Extended Vocal Edit)
- “Give It 2 Me” (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) °+
- “Girl Gone Wild” (Avicii’s UMF Mix)
- “Living For Love” (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) *+
- “Medellín” (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) – Madonna and Maluma
- “I Don’t Search I Find” (Honey Dijon Radio Mix)