The LP120xBTUSB features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records, includes the convenience of Bluetooth wireless connectivity and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output and Bluetooth connectivity, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
• Direct-drive, DC servo motor.
• Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
• Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds.
• Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat.
• AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
• Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable.
• Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light.
• Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration.
• Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC- compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice).
Made with Milk Bottle
Please select your store