Warner Bros. 100 years - Celebrating Every Story Celebrate 100 years of Warner Bros. with this essential 5-film collection, bringing together some of the greatest films from the Modern Blockbuster era (1990s to today). The collection includes films that expanded Hollywood around the world, bringing legendary characters, powerful stories and diverse new voices. The collection is housed in an embossed and foiled slipcase, revealing a unique unfolding 10-disc digipak with a Warner Bros. timeline tracking the studio's history at the turn of the century to today.
Goodfellas: From Nicholas Pileggi’s true-life bestseller Wiseguy, GoodFellas explores the criminal life like no other movie. Directed and co-written by Martin Scorsese, it was judged 1990’s Best Picture by the New York, Los Angeles and National Society of Film Critics and named to the American Film Institute’s Top-100 American Films List. Electrifying performances abound, and from a standout cast that includes Robert DeNiro, Ray Liotta, Lorraine Bracco and Paul Sorvino, Joe Pesci walked off with the Best Supporting Actor Academy Award®.
Unforgiven: Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman play retired outlaws who pick up their guns one last time to collect a bounty. Richard Harris is a killer. And Gene Hackman is a lawman of sly charm.
The Shawshank Redemption: Few movies capture the triumph of the human spirit as memorably as this. Red (Morgan Freeman), a lifer who “knows how to get things” inside the bleak walls of Shawshank State Prison, finds himself drawn to new inmate Andy (Tim Robbins), a quiet banker with an indomitable will. As Andy brings hope and change to the entire prison, he turns out to be full of surprises – and the best comes last, leading to one of the most satisfying finales in movie history.
Training Day: Alonzo Harris is a twisted but charismatic L.A. undercover narcotics detective who both attracts and repels as he becomes the kind of thug he’s supposed to collar. Jake Hoyt is an idealistic rookie on his first day of patrol with Harris...and it’s a day of reckoning.
Elvis: This epic drama explores the life and music of Elvis Presley as seen through the prism of Presley’s complicated relationship with his enigmatic manager, Colonel Tom Parker.
- Featuring Over 20 hours of Extra Content On Disc Special Features Goodfellas 2 Commentaries with Cast and Crew Scorcese's Goodfellas Featurette Getting Made Featurette Made Men: The Goodfellas Legacy Featurette The Workday Gangster Featurette Paper is Cheaper than Film Featurette Theatrical Trailer And More!
- Unforgiven Commentary by Eastwood Biographer Richard Schickel 4 Documentaries Classic Maverick Episode Duel at Sundown Theatrical Trailer
- The Shawshank Redemption Commentary by Frank Darabont Two Documentaries: Hope Springs Eternal: A Look Back at The Shawshank Redemption, and Shawshank: The Redeeming The Sharktank Redemption Featurette Two Storyboards: Bogs Takes a Fall, New Fish Arrive Photo Galleries
- Training Day Director Commentary with Antoine Fuqua Crossing the Line Featurette Music Videos from Nelly and Pharoahe Monch Theatrical Trailer Alternate Ending Deleted Scenes
- Elvis Bigger Than Life: The Story of ELVIS Featurette Rock ’n’ Roll Royalty: The Music and Artists Behind ELVIS Featurette Fit for a King: The Style of ELVIS Featurette Viva Australia: Recreating Iconic Locations for ELVIS “Trouble” Lyric Video