(please see below for terms and conditions)
When does early access to tickets begin?
Early access will begin at 9AM local venue time on Thursday, 22nd November 2018.
What does ‘local venue time’ mean?
When we refer to ‘local venue time’ we mean the local time in the place where the venue is located. Early access will take place at 9AM in the local time for each venue.
How and when will I receive early access?
Early access codes and instructions will be emailed to eligible fans automatically on Tuesday, 20th November at 2PM Irish time, two days before early access.
It’s after 2PM on Tuesday, 20th November and I haven’t got my early access email, what should I do?
First check your email’s Junk or Spam folder. If you still cannot find your email contact us [firstname.lastname@example.org].
How many tickets can I purchase during early access?
The Irish Show will have a limit of 2 tickets per customer.
Note: early access tickets will be sold first come, first served.
We expect a very high demand for these tickets and cannot guarantee tickets.
Am I guaranteed a ticket If I pre-order the album?
Tickets are not guaranteed with your album pre-order. We are providing early access and tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis. Early access codes and instructions will be emailed to all those eligible at 2PM Irish time on Tuesday, 20th November.
If I place more than one pre-order, will I get additional codes?
You will receive one code per order.
How do I take part in early access to Michael Bublé tickets?
Pre-order the album from our official store before Midnight Irish time Sunday, 18th November.
What if I pre-order from a different retailer or store, do I qualify for early access to tickets?
To qualify for early access you must pre-order from our official store [goldendiscs.ie].
What if I have more questions about early access or my order?
Contact us [email@example.com] if you have a question related to your order or early access.
1. This offer (the ‘Offer’) is run by Golden Discs Ltd. (‘Golden Discs’) whose registered address is 36 Upper Fitzwilliam Street, Dublin, D02 YD43, Ireland.
2. Golden Discs customers who wish to partake in this offer must provide an email address as instructed during the checkout process at www.goldendiscs.ie when they order Michael Bublé – Love on CD or Deluxe CD before 11:59pm on Sunday 18th November 2018, in order that they may receive a pre-sale code to allow early purchase of tickets to the selected Michael Bublé event in 2019.
3. On Tuesday 20th November 2018, Golden Discs customers and those individuals who have supplied a valid email address in accordance with clause 1 above shall receive an email containing a weblink and a pre-sale code which is required to access pre-sale tickets.
4. Golden Discs cannot accept responsibility for any emails that do not reach the intended recipients for any reason whatsoever, including emails that may be flagged as spam.
5. The pre-sale code can only be used once and must be redeemed by 09:00 on Friday 23rd November 2018.
6. Access to the pre-sale window does not guarantee the availability of tickets and all tickets and venues are subject to availability.
7. The pre-sale code is unique to the person supplying their details in accordance with the terms of this offer and cannot be used by anyone else.
8. Customers may purchase a maximum of two tickets using the pre-sale code.
9. Entry to this offer can only be made by either the pre-order route or the no purchase necessary route. Anyone who supplies their details on both routes may be disqualified from entry.
To enter through the no purchase route please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, phone number and email address before midnight on Sunday 18th November 2018 and we will include you in the offer. Please also clarify if you wish to be included on our outgoing mailing lists.
12. Entry to this offer is available to residents of the Republic Of Ireland.
13. Golden Discs can accept no liability for any issues with the weblink and the website used to attempt to purchase tickets. Any such issues must be directed to the website provider.
14. The purchase of tickets shall be in accordance with the terms supplied at the time of purchase of the tickets and from the ticket provider. Golden Discs is not the ticket provider and can accept no responsibility in relation to the purchase and/or use of tickets.
Made with Milk Bottle
Please select your store